AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Report: Salah tops Inter’s list of attacking targets
Reports have emerged on Friday evening that Egypt’s Mohamed Salah tops the list of Inter manager Roberto Mancini.
The 23-year-old winger has been in the center of events in the transfer market after he rejected to stay with Fiorentina for another season, but the Viola insisted that they already have an agreement with Chelsea and decided to take a legal action against the player for not reporting to the team’s pre-season campaign.
According to Sky Italia reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, Salah is the priority in the attack for Inter and their coach Roberto Mancini. Mancini considers the Egypt international a player of great quality and can make the difference during the games.
Inter Milan have already threatened Fiorentina with legal action over comments made by Viola vice president Paolo Panerai about their pursuit of Salah.
Inter’s general director Marco Fassone told Tuttosport earlier on Friday:”The criticisms we have received from Florence have been excessive and unjustified.”
“We are waiting to understand what the situation is, because for the time being, it seems that it is not clear who Salah’s sporting rights belong to.
“Should he free himself, the Egyptian could be a target of ours.”
Inter are also in negotiations for Manchester City attacker Stevan Jovetić, but are putting the deal on standby as they’ll wait for few more days to know the future of the Chelsea-owned player.
It’s also reported that Fiorentina have held contacts with Chelsea on Friday to try to find a solution for the Salah saga and avoid FIFA arbitration.