Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Report: Salah tops Inter’s list of attacking targets
The 23-year-old winger has been in the center of events in the transfer market after he rejected to stay with Fiorentina for another season, but the Viola insisted that they already have an agreement with Chelsea and decided to take a legal action against the player for not reporting to the team’s pre-season campaign.
According to Sky Italia reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, Salah is the priority in the attack for Inter and their coach Roberto Mancini. Mancini considers the Egypt international a player of great quality and can make the difference during the games.
Inter Milan have already threatened Fiorentina with legal action over comments made by Viola vice president Paolo Panerai about their pursuit of Salah.
Inter’s general director Marco Fassone told Tuttosport earlier on Friday:”The criticisms we have received from Florence have been excessive and unjustified.”
“We are waiting to understand what the situation is, because for the time being, it seems that it is not clear who Salah’s sporting rights belong to.
“Should he free himself, the Egyptian could be a target of ours.”
Inter are also in negotiations for Manchester City attacker Stevan Jovetić, but are putting the deal on standby as they’ll wait for few more days to know the future of the Chelsea-owned player.
It’s also reported that Fiorentina have held contacts with Chelsea on Friday to try to find a solution for the Salah saga and avoid FIFA arbitration.