Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Tunisian international Fakhreddine Ben Youssef signs for Esperance
The 24-year old superstar has successfully completed his move to ‘Taraji’, thus ending his short six-month spell in the northeast of France.
During his time at the Stade Municipal, the former Sfaxien star played six games, failing to score or assist a single goal. The Tunisian striker had expressed his desire to leave FC Metz at the end of the 2014-2015 season, following the team’s relegation to Ligue 2 after occupying 19th position in the Ligue 1 table.
Fakhreddine will be the fourth player to sign for Esperance during this transfer season after they managed to acquire the services of Ali Al-Mashani,Elias El-Gelasi and Shaker Al-Reqei.
Following his transfer, the player’s agent, Aziz Ben Aissa, told the media that former club Sfaxien will receive a commission as a result of the transfer.
“CS Sfaxien will receive a commission following Fakhrddeine’s transfer to Esperance,” he started. “This was stated in the contract between FC Metz and CS Sfaxien when Fakhrddine moved to the former in January.
It is worth noting that Fakhrddine has played 22 games with the Tunisian National Team, scoring four international goals.