Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Tunisian international Fakhreddine Ben Youssef signs for Esperance
The 24-year old superstar has successfully completed his move to ‘Taraji’, thus ending his short six-month spell in the northeast of France.
During his time at the Stade Municipal, the former Sfaxien star played six games, failing to score or assist a single goal. The Tunisian striker had expressed his desire to leave FC Metz at the end of the 2014-2015 season, following the team’s relegation to Ligue 2 after occupying 19th position in the Ligue 1 table.
Fakhreddine will be the fourth player to sign for Esperance during this transfer season after they managed to acquire the services of Ali Al-Mashani,Elias El-Gelasi and Shaker Al-Reqei.
Following his transfer, the player’s agent, Aziz Ben Aissa, told the media that former club Sfaxien will receive a commission as a result of the transfer.
“CS Sfaxien will receive a commission following Fakhrddeine’s transfer to Esperance,” he started. “This was stated in the contract between FC Metz and CS Sfaxien when Fakhrddine moved to the former in January.
It is worth noting that Fakhrddine has played 22 games with the Tunisian National Team, scoring four international goals.