Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Tunisian international Fakhreddine Ben Youssef signs for Esperance
The 24-year old superstar has successfully completed his move to ‘Taraji’, thus ending his short six-month spell in the northeast of France.
During his time at the Stade Municipal, the former Sfaxien star played six games, failing to score or assist a single goal. The Tunisian striker had expressed his desire to leave FC Metz at the end of the 2014-2015 season, following the team’s relegation to Ligue 2 after occupying 19th position in the Ligue 1 table.
Fakhreddine will be the fourth player to sign for Esperance during this transfer season after they managed to acquire the services of Ali Al-Mashani,Elias El-Gelasi and Shaker Al-Reqei.
Following his transfer, the player’s agent, Aziz Ben Aissa, told the media that former club Sfaxien will receive a commission as a result of the transfer.
“CS Sfaxien will receive a commission following Fakhrddeine’s transfer to Esperance,” he started. “This was stated in the contract between FC Metz and CS Sfaxien when Fakhrddine moved to the former in January.
It is worth noting that Fakhrddine has played 22 games with the Tunisian National Team, scoring four international goals.