Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
El-Gouna relegated from the Egyptian Premier League
In their final game of the season, El-Gouna lost 2-1 thanks to a brace from Nigerian Stanley Ohawuchi, who scored his first goal in the 62nd minute and completed his brace six minutes from time.
Stanley has now taken his tally of goals to 16 – in 36 league appearances – for Wadi Degla in his debut season for the club.
Karim Tarek scored Gouna’s only goal of the game that came in the 86th minute.
After a successful rise from the fourth division, El-Gouna were promoted to the Premier League in 2009 and after spending six seasons in the top flight are relegated to the second tier after finishing 16th.
El-Gouna recently experienced a windfall of about €300,000, after selling Amro Tarek to Spanish side Real Betis.