Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
El-Gouna relegated from the Egyptian Premier League
In their final game of the season, El-Gouna lost 2-1 thanks to a brace from Nigerian Stanley Ohawuchi, who scored his first goal in the 62nd minute and completed his brace six minutes from time.
Stanley has now taken his tally of goals to 16 – in 36 league appearances – for Wadi Degla in his debut season for the club.
Karim Tarek scored Gouna’s only goal of the game that came in the 86th minute.
After a successful rise from the fourth division, El-Gouna were promoted to the Premier League in 2009 and after spending six seasons in the top flight are relegated to the second tier after finishing 16th.
El-Gouna recently experienced a windfall of about €300,000, after selling Amro Tarek to Spanish side Real Betis.