Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
El-Gouna relegated from the Egyptian Premier League
In their final game of the season, El-Gouna lost 2-1 thanks to a brace from Nigerian Stanley Ohawuchi, who scored his first goal in the 62nd minute and completed his brace six minutes from time.
Stanley has now taken his tally of goals to 16 – in 36 league appearances – for Wadi Degla in his debut season for the club.
Karim Tarek scored Gouna’s only goal of the game that came in the 86th minute.
After a successful rise from the fourth division, El-Gouna were promoted to the Premier League in 2009 and after spending six seasons in the top flight are relegated to the second tier after finishing 16th.
El-Gouna recently experienced a windfall of about €300,000, after selling Amro Tarek to Spanish side Real Betis.