Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
El-Gouna relegated from the Egyptian Premier League
In their final game of the season, El-Gouna lost 2-1 thanks to a brace from Nigerian Stanley Ohawuchi, who scored his first goal in the 62nd minute and completed his brace six minutes from time.
Stanley has now taken his tally of goals to 16 – in 36 league appearances – for Wadi Degla in his debut season for the club.
Karim Tarek scored Gouna’s only goal of the game that came in the 86th minute.
After a successful rise from the fourth division, El-Gouna were promoted to the Premier League in 2009 and after spending six seasons in the top flight are relegated to the second tier after finishing 16th.
El-Gouna recently experienced a windfall of about €300,000, after selling Amro Tarek to Spanish side Real Betis.