Egypt international Mohamed Salah scored in his side’s 4-1 victory over Torino...
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
El-Gouna relegated from the Egyptian Premier League
In their final game of the season, El-Gouna lost 2-1 thanks to a brace from Nigerian Stanley Ohawuchi, who scored his first goal in the 62nd minute and completed his brace six minutes from time.
Stanley has now taken his tally of goals to 16 – in 36 league appearances – for Wadi Degla in his debut season for the club.
Karim Tarek scored Gouna’s only goal of the game that came in the 86th minute.
After a successful rise from the fourth division, El-Gouna were promoted to the Premier League in 2009 and after spending six seasons in the top flight are relegated to the second tier after finishing 16th.
El-Gouna recently experienced a windfall of about €300,000, after selling Amro Tarek to Spanish side Real Betis.