In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
OFFICIAL: Ismaily sack Tarek Yehia
Ismaily have officially announced sacking their coach Tarek Yehia following the team’s poor recent results in the Egyptian Premier League.
The Dervishes lost 2-0 against Haras El-Hodood on Saturday in the 38th round of the Egyptian Premier League to sit sixth in the league table with 55 points.
The Yellow Dragons’ failure to secure one of the first four spots in the league table lost them the chance of qualifying to the African championships next season. They, however, can still manage to qualify through Egypt Cup.
According to Ismaily’s official website, the club’s board decided to terminate Yehia’s contract announcing that the team’s general coach Ashraf Khedr will be in charge of the team during the upcoming period.
Yehia was appointed as the Dervishes coach in February to replace Brazilian coach Recardo Ferreira who resigned following a string of poor results.
It is worth noting that Ismaily started the season with a six-point deduction for failing to fulfill their financial obligations towards the agent of their former player John Owoeri.