Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Egyptian swimmer Farida Osman wins gold medal in Los Angeles
Olympic swimmer, Farida Osman, won a gold medal for the Egyptian national team at the Los Angeles 50-meter freestyle Championship.
Egyptian Swimming Federation president, Yasser Edris, said that Farida broke a new record in the 50-meter race with 25,12 seconds, assuring that he trusts the swimmer’s potentials to achieve amazing results in the next period.
— رانيا علواني (@RaniaElwani) July 12, 2015
This is the second gold medal for the 20-year-old record holder in the Los Angeles Championship.