Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Egyptian swimmer Farida Osman wins gold medal in Los Angeles
Olympic swimmer, Farida Osman, won a gold medal for the Egyptian national team at the Los Angeles 50-meter freestyle Championship.
Egyptian Swimming Federation president, Yasser Edris, said that Farida broke a new record in the 50-meter race with 25,12 seconds, assuring that he trusts the swimmer’s potentials to achieve amazing results in the next period.
— رانيا علواني (@RaniaElwani) July 12, 2015
This is the second gold medal for the 20-year-old record holder in the Los Angeles Championship.