Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Egyptian swimmer Farida Osman wins gold medal in Los Angeles
Olympic swimmer, Farida Osman, won a gold medal for the Egyptian national team at the Los Angeles 50-meter freestyle Championship.
Egyptian Swimming Federation president, Yasser Edris, said that Farida broke a new record in the 50-meter race with 25,12 seconds, assuring that he trusts the swimmer’s potentials to achieve amazing results in the next period.
— رانيا علواني (@RaniaElwani) July 12, 2015
This is the second gold medal for the 20-year-old record holder in the Los Angeles Championship.