Al Ahly forward Emad Meteb spoke about the prospects of renewing his...
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
OFFICIAL: Marwan Mohsen joins Ismaily from Gil Vicente
The Yellow Dragons were previously interested in buying the player from Petrojet before he left to Portugal, however, talks broke down and the promising striker signed for Gil Vicente instead.
رسمياً مروان محسن اسمعلاوي لثلاثة سنوات. pic.twitter.com/J1SywR3xYS
Marwan featured for his Portuguese side on 20 occasions in the league and three times each in the Taça da Liga and Taça de Portugal. Despite the chances he received to show what he can offer, the striker only managed to scored two goals.
The player is also the team’s seventh signing this summer after Mohamed Hanaka (El Senbellawein), Mostafa ‘Afroto’ (Damanhour), Taha Adel (Wadi Degla), Abdel-Rahman ‘Shika’ (El Senbellawein) Abdel-Hamid Abo-Habib (Khan Yunis) and Saad Hosny (El-Gouna).
Mohsen has got 11 caps for the senior Egypt national team and has scored three goals. He was also a part of the squad that participated in the 2012 Olympic Games in London, scoring a goal in that tournament.
Ismaily look determined to return to the level they are known for in Egypt under Mido’s guidance and with the help of their new signings. The club finished their Egyptian Premier League season at 6th with 55 points having six points deducted at the beginning of the season for the overdue payment of a former player’s agent.
Get to know the Dervishes’ signings with the videos below.