Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
OFFICIAL: Saladin Said departs Al Ahly for MC Alger
The 26-year-old had departed Wadi Degla to join the Reds in the summer of 2014, having finalised the deal towards the end of April that year.
However, despite impressing at Degla, Saladin Said endured a traumatic spell in Gezira, scoring just four goals and making two assists in 17 appearances, including the winner against Al-Ragaa – thus prompting the Cairo giants to release him.
The Red Castle have signed Gabon international Malick Evouna and Ghana’s John Antwi, which meant they had to release two of their three foreign players due to the limit of three foreigners in each team; a rule imposed by the Egyptian Football Association.
On Tuesday, the striker was present at the Algerian consulate to obtain a visa, before landing in Algiers the following day to finalise his transfer to the seven-time Algerian champions, penning a two-year deal in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Mouloudia finished the 2014/2015 season in a lowly 12th place, one point clear of relegated MC El Eulma.