Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
OFFICIAL: Saladin Said departs Al Ahly for MC Alger
The 26-year-old had departed Wadi Degla to join the Reds in the summer of 2014, having finalised the deal towards the end of April that year.
However, despite impressing at Degla, Saladin Said endured a traumatic spell in Gezira, scoring just four goals and making two assists in 17 appearances, including the winner against Al-Ragaa – thus prompting the Cairo giants to release him.
The Red Castle have signed Gabon international Malick Evouna and Ghana’s John Antwi, which meant they had to release two of their three foreign players due to the limit of three foreigners in each team; a rule imposed by the Egyptian Football Association.
On Tuesday, the striker was present at the Algerian consulate to obtain a visa, before landing in Algiers the following day to finalise his transfer to the seven-time Algerian champions, penning a two-year deal in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Mouloudia finished the 2014/2015 season in a lowly 12th place, one point clear of relegated MC El Eulma.