Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
OFFICIAL: Saladin Said departs Al Ahly for MC Alger
The 26-year-old had departed Wadi Degla to join the Reds in the summer of 2014, having finalised the deal towards the end of April that year.
However, despite impressing at Degla, Saladin Said endured a traumatic spell in Gezira, scoring just four goals and making two assists in 17 appearances, including the winner against Al-Ragaa – thus prompting the Cairo giants to release him.
The Red Castle have signed Gabon international Malick Evouna and Ghana’s John Antwi, which meant they had to release two of their three foreign players due to the limit of three foreigners in each team; a rule imposed by the Egyptian Football Association.
On Tuesday, the striker was present at the Algerian consulate to obtain a visa, before landing in Algiers the following day to finalise his transfer to the seven-time Algerian champions, penning a two-year deal in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Mouloudia finished the 2014/2015 season in a lowly 12th place, one point clear of relegated MC El Eulma.