After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
OFFICIAL: Saladin Said departs Al Ahly for MC Alger
The 26-year-old had departed Wadi Degla to join the Reds in the summer of 2014, having finalised the deal towards the end of April that year.
However, despite impressing at Degla, Saladin Said endured a traumatic spell in Gezira, scoring just four goals and making two assists in 17 appearances, including the winner against Al-Ragaa – thus prompting the Cairo giants to release him.
The Red Castle have signed Gabon international Malick Evouna and Ghana’s John Antwi, which meant they had to release two of their three foreign players due to the limit of three foreigners in each team; a rule imposed by the Egyptian Football Association.
On Tuesday, the striker was present at the Algerian consulate to obtain a visa, before landing in Algiers the following day to finalise his transfer to the seven-time Algerian champions, penning a two-year deal in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Mouloudia finished the 2014/2015 season in a lowly 12th place, one point clear of relegated MC El Eulma.