Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
OFFICIAL: Saladin Said departs Al Ahly for MC Alger
The 26-year-old had departed Wadi Degla to join the Reds in the summer of 2014, having finalised the deal towards the end of April that year.
However, despite impressing at Degla, Saladin Said endured a traumatic spell in Gezira, scoring just four goals and making two assists in 17 appearances, including the winner against Al-Ragaa – thus prompting the Cairo giants to release him.
The Red Castle have signed Gabon international Malick Evouna and Ghana’s John Antwi, which meant they had to release two of their three foreign players due to the limit of three foreigners in each team; a rule imposed by the Egyptian Football Association.
On Tuesday, the striker was present at the Algerian consulate to obtain a visa, before landing in Algiers the following day to finalise his transfer to the seven-time Algerian champions, penning a two-year deal in the process.
It is also worth mentioning that Mouloudia finished the 2014/2015 season in a lowly 12th place, one point clear of relegated MC El Eulma.