Egypt national team left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy will not be able to play in...
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
EFA: Cairo derby to be played in Gouna
Al Ahly and Zamalek will meet in Hurghada as security forces have sent their approval over hosting the Cairo derby at El-Gouna Stadium.
Both sides objected to all other stadiums options, which included Sharm El-Sheikh, Suez and Petrosport.
The match will be played on Tuesday at 4:30 pm since El-Gouna Stadium has no floodlights.
This stadium hosted the Cairo derby two times before during the CAF Champions League in 2013.
UPDATE: Ahly have reportedly refused to play the derby at El-Gouna Stadium.