Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EFA: Cairo derby to be played in Gouna
Al Ahly and Zamalek will meet in Hurghada as security forces have sent their approval over hosting the Cairo derby at El-Gouna Stadium.
Both sides objected to all other stadiums options, which included Sharm El-Sheikh, Suez and Petrosport.
The match will be played on Tuesday at 4:30 pm since El-Gouna Stadium has no floodlights.
This stadium hosted the Cairo derby two times before during the CAF Champions League in 2013.
UPDATE: Ahly have reportedly refused to play the derby at El-Gouna Stadium.