Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
EFA: Cairo derby to be played in Gouna
Al Ahly and Zamalek will meet in Hurghada as security forces have sent their approval over hosting the Cairo derby at El-Gouna Stadium.
Both sides objected to all other stadiums options, which included Sharm El-Sheikh, Suez and Petrosport.
The match will be played on Tuesday at 4:30 pm since El-Gouna Stadium has no floodlights.
This stadium hosted the Cairo derby two times before during the CAF Champions League in 2013.
UPDATE: Ahly have reportedly refused to play the derby at El-Gouna Stadium.