Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
OFFICIAL: Badarou Nana Nafiou signs for Wydad Casablanca
Beninese international defender Badarou Nana Nafiou has joined Moroccan giants Wydad Casablanca on a 3-year deal from Algerian side ASO Chlef.
The 23-year-old defender has successfully completed his transfer to Wydad, thus ending his 2-year spell in Algeria.
The Moroccan side has officially announced signing Nafiou after successfully passing all the physical and medical examinations required. Wydad signed Nafiou as Hisham Al-Omrani’s replacement following the latter’s departure to FAR Rabat during this transfer window.
It is worth mentioning that Nafiou has featured in 42 league games with ASO Chlef during his 2-year spell at the club, he has also represented Benin’s National team on four occasions.