In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
OFFICIAL: Badarou Nana Nafiou signs for Wydad Casablanca
Beninese international defender Badarou Nana Nafiou has joined Moroccan giants Wydad Casablanca on a 3-year deal from Algerian side ASO Chlef.
The 23-year-old defender has successfully completed his transfer to Wydad, thus ending his 2-year spell in Algeria.
The Moroccan side has officially announced signing Nafiou after successfully passing all the physical and medical examinations required. Wydad signed Nafiou as Hisham Al-Omrani’s replacement following the latter’s departure to FAR Rabat during this transfer window.
It is worth mentioning that Nafiou has featured in 42 league games with ASO Chlef during his 2-year spell at the club, he has also represented Benin’s National team on four occasions.