Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
OFFICIAL: Badarou Nana Nafiou signs for Wydad Casablanca
Beninese international defender Badarou Nana Nafiou has joined Moroccan giants Wydad Casablanca on a 3-year deal from Algerian side ASO Chlef.
The 23-year-old defender has successfully completed his transfer to Wydad, thus ending his 2-year spell in Algeria.
The Moroccan side has officially announced signing Nafiou after successfully passing all the physical and medical examinations required. Wydad signed Nafiou as Hisham Al-Omrani’s replacement following the latter’s departure to FAR Rabat during this transfer window.
It is worth mentioning that Nafiou has featured in 42 league games with ASO Chlef during his 2-year spell at the club, he has also represented Benin’s National team on four occasions.