AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
OFFICIAL: Badarou Nana Nafiou signs for Wydad Casablanca
Beninese international defender Badarou Nana Nafiou has joined Moroccan giants Wydad Casablanca on a 3-year deal from Algerian side ASO Chlef.
The 23-year-old defender has successfully completed his transfer to Wydad, thus ending his 2-year spell in Algeria.
The Moroccan side has officially announced signing Nafiou after successfully passing all the physical and medical examinations required. Wydad signed Nafiou as Hisham Al-Omrani’s replacement following the latter’s departure to FAR Rabat during this transfer window.
It is worth mentioning that Nafiou has featured in 42 league games with ASO Chlef during his 2-year spell at the club, he has also represented Benin’s National team on four occasions.