Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
OFFICIAL: Badarou Nana Nafiou signs for Wydad Casablanca
Beninese international defender Badarou Nana Nafiou has joined Moroccan giants Wydad Casablanca on a 3-year deal from Algerian side ASO Chlef.
The 23-year-old defender has successfully completed his transfer to Wydad, thus ending his 2-year spell in Algeria.
The Moroccan side has officially announced signing Nafiou after successfully passing all the physical and medical examinations required. Wydad signed Nafiou as Hisham Al-Omrani’s replacement following the latter’s departure to FAR Rabat during this transfer window.
It is worth mentioning that Nafiou has featured in 42 league games with ASO Chlef during his 2-year spell at the club, he has also represented Benin’s National team on four occasions.