Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Cairo Derby moved to Borg El-Arab stadium
The Egyptian FA had originally made the decision to play the match between Ahly and Zamalek, Cairo and Egypt’s biggest clubs, at the El-Gouna Stadium.
However, executive director of the Egyptian FA Tharwat Sweilem took the decision to change venue, to the Borg El-Arab Stadium at 8:00 p.m. (GMT +2), after meeting with the government ministers.
It was also announced that the match will be officiated by Serbian referees.
Zamalek are one point away from snatching the Egyptian league title meaning they only need a draw, with three games remaining.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 19, 2015
Today Ahly’s training session was called off after fans packed the Mokhtar El-Tetsh stadium before their training session.