An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Cairo Derby moved to Borg El-Arab stadium
The Egyptian FA had originally made the decision to play the match between Ahly and Zamalek, Cairo and Egypt’s biggest clubs, at the El-Gouna Stadium.
However, executive director of the Egyptian FA Tharwat Sweilem took the decision to change venue, to the Borg El-Arab Stadium at 8:00 p.m. (GMT +2), after meeting with the government ministers.
It was also announced that the match will be officiated by Serbian referees.
Zamalek are one point away from snatching the Egyptian league title meaning they only need a draw, with three games remaining.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 19, 2015
Today Ahly’s training session was called off after fans packed the Mokhtar El-Tetsh stadium before their training session.