Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Cairo Derby moved to Borg El-Arab stadium
The Egyptian FA had originally made the decision to play the match between Ahly and Zamalek, Cairo and Egypt’s biggest clubs, at the El-Gouna Stadium.
However, executive director of the Egyptian FA Tharwat Sweilem took the decision to change venue, to the Borg El-Arab Stadium at 8:00 p.m. (GMT +2), after meeting with the government ministers.
It was also announced that the match will be officiated by Serbian referees.
Zamalek are one point away from snatching the Egyptian league title meaning they only need a draw, with three games remaining.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 19, 2015
Today Ahly’s training session was called off after fans packed the Mokhtar El-Tetsh stadium before their training session.