Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Cairo Derby moved to Borg El-Arab stadium
The Egyptian FA had originally made the decision to play the match between Ahly and Zamalek, Cairo and Egypt’s biggest clubs, at the El-Gouna Stadium.
However, executive director of the Egyptian FA Tharwat Sweilem took the decision to change venue, to the Borg El-Arab Stadium at 8:00 p.m. (GMT +2), after meeting with the government ministers.
It was also announced that the match will be officiated by Serbian referees.
Zamalek are one point away from snatching the Egyptian league title meaning they only need a draw, with three games remaining.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) July 19, 2015
Today Ahly’s training session was called off after fans packed the Mokhtar El-Tetsh stadium before their training session.