Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Michel Dussuyer appointed new coach of Ivory Coast
Experienced manager Michel Dussuyer has been named the new coach of African giants Ivory Coast.
The Ivorian Football Federation announced that the French manger will be leading the team on a two-year contract with an option to extend.
The 56-year-old is a well-known name in African football, having led Guinea in 2004, 20012 and 2015 AFCON finals, as well as Benin in the 2010 tournament.
This won’t be the first time that the ex-Nice goalkeeper brings his services to the Elephants. Dussuyer previously worked alongside former Zamalek boss Henri Michel as an assistant coach for the Ivory Coast national team.
Michel will be replacing Herve Renard who helped the Elephants to their second AFCON title as well as his personal second following his historic Zambia campaign.
The FIFCI official twitter account tweeted the manager’s CV, which can be viewed below.
— FIFCI (@FIFCI_tweet) July 20, 2015