Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Former Egypt striker Mohsen Abou-Greisha announces retirement
Former Ismaily and Egyptian national team striker, Mohamed Mohsen Abou-Greisha, has decided to end his professional football career.
Abou-Greisha played for Ismaily most of his career in addition to a short spell in China for Zhejiang Lucheng and Hangzhou Lucheng.
The striker, who made a handful of appearances for the Egypt national team from 2004-2009, then continued playing for Ismaily for three seasons and moved to Telefonat Beni Suef, Al Masry and finally, Ittihad El-Shorta.
After retiring, 33-year-old Abou-Greisha is set to be assigned as Wadi Degla’s youth academy vice director.