Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Former Egypt striker Mohsen Abou-Greisha announces retirement
Former Ismaily and Egyptian national team striker, Mohamed Mohsen Abou-Greisha, has decided to end his professional football career.
Abou-Greisha played for Ismaily most of his career in addition to a short spell in China for Zhejiang Lucheng and Hangzhou Lucheng.
The striker, who made a handful of appearances for the Egypt national team from 2004-2009, then continued playing for Ismaily for three seasons and moved to Telefonat Beni Suef, Al Masry and finally, Ittihad El-Shorta.
After retiring, 33-year-old Abou-Greisha is set to be assigned as Wadi Degla’s youth academy vice director.