Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
OFFICIAL: Saleh Gomaa signs for Al Ahly
Cairo giants Al Ahly have started preparing for next season by signing Egypt’s promising youngster Saleh Gomaa. The Red Devils will look to boost their midfield options and strengthen their squad after experiencing a drop in performance this season.
The 21-year-old midfielder has joined Al Ahly from the Petroleum side ENPPI.
Gomaa was sent out on loan by ENPPI to CD National for 18 months in January 2014, managing to have a successful time playing alongside Aly Ghazal. The former Anderlecht and Borussia Dortmund trialist managed to score one goal and assist five others in 32 appearances with the Portuguese club.
After intense competition between Al Ahly, Zamalek and CD National to sign the player, KingFut.com can confirm that Saleh Gomaa has put pen-to-paper with the Red Devils.
Saleh Gomaa is expected to wear the number 22 shirt whilst playing for the Cairo giants. The number adored by Ahly fans for being worn by club legend Mohamed Abou-Treika, was last worn by Mohamed Farouk – who then joined Wadi Degla on loan less than six months later.
Gomaa is Al Ahly’s fourth big signing of the summer transfer window after Ghanaian striker John Antwi, Gabon forward Malick Evouna and Egypt striker Mohamed Hamdy Zaki completed their moves to the Red Castle.