Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Abdel-Sadek confirms Trezeguet situation to be resolved within ‘few days’
Al Ahly’s director of football Alaa Abdel-Sadek confirmed that the Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ transfer saga could finally be coming to an end within the next few days.
Al Ahly previously announced that they won’t be letting go of club youngsters Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ and Ramadan Sobhy under any circumstances.
However, with the recent signings the club made, including the capture of central midfielder Saleh Gomaa for 7 million EGP, it seems that the Red Devils could now afford selling the players.
Alaa Abdel-Sadek said: “The next few days could see an end to Trezeguet’s situation. The new arrivals could fuel his departure.”
The Belgium giants previously made an offer for the 20-year-old attacking midfielder, one that was rejected and later raised. Anderlecht’s general manager even paid Egypt a visit for talks over Trezeguet.
KingFut.com understands Anderlecht were proposing to take Trezeguet on loan with the option to buy for €3.2 million, while Al Ahly were demanding around €3.5 million up front.
Mahmoud Hassan, who has 5 league goals and 7 assists this season, is considered one of Al Ahly’s most dynamic players. He was raised as a striker, which helped to shape up his attacking instincts as a midfielder; developing his surging runs going forward, fueled with energy and great ball control.