Ramadan Sobhi’s rare start for Stoke was one to forget as his...
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
Ahmed Eid announces Zamalek departure on Facebook
Ahmed Eid will be leaving the White Knights and will play his last game against Wadi Degla on the 3rd of August 2015.
Zamalek’s board of directors were shocked after Eid’s post that announced he would depart at the end of the current season.
The Egyptian international described his delight to be part of the successful squad that are one point away from winning the title.
Ahmed Eid said: “I am sorry for Zamalek fans as some of them wanted me to leave and hopefully Zamalek will become the champions and this will be my first league with Zamalek and we won it.”
Ahmed Eid’s Facebook post
Zamalek’s board of directors and coaching staff weren’t predicting Eid’s departure as he was expected to be part of Zamalek’s squad for the coming season 2015/2016, putting the coaching staff under pressure to find a replacement for the 35-year-old.