AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Napoli join Roma in race to sign Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah has been linked with a move to Roma, but Napoli have decided to offer the Egyptian superstar €24 million which is closer to the €25 million target that Chelsea have been asking for.
Napoli’s proposal includes higher wages for Salah and €22million to Chelsea plus a further €2million in bonuses.
Fiorentina require compensation to avoid going in legal action against La Viola’s star for going against their loan agreement, and Napoli are believed to have offered them Juan Zúñiga as part of the deal.