Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Napoli join Roma in race to sign Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah has been linked with a move to Roma, but Napoli have decided to offer the Egyptian superstar €24 million which is closer to the €25 million target that Chelsea have been asking for.
Napoli’s proposal includes higher wages for Salah and €22million to Chelsea plus a further €2million in bonuses.
Fiorentina require compensation to avoid going in legal action against La Viola’s star for going against their loan agreement, and Napoli are believed to have offered them Juan Zúñiga as part of the deal.