Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
EXCLUSIVE | Yahia Aly: Anderlecht still interested in Trezeguet
Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet’s agent confirms that Anderlecht’s interest in the Ahly midfield starlet still stands amidst rumors of their refusal to sell.
Speaking to KingFut.com, Trezeguet’s agent Yahia Aly explained the 20-year-old midfielder’s ongoing situation between Al Ahly and Anderlecht.
“Anderlecht still want Trezeguet and Al Ahly are willing to make a deal happen,” Yahia told KingFut.
The Belgian giants were proposing to take Trezeguet on loan with the option to buy for €3.2 million, while Al Ahly were demanding around €3.5 million up front.
Trezeguet is said to be wanting the move bad, with reports confirming Al Ahly have rejected bids for the Egypt international, but the talks remain concrete. Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck even paid Egypt a visit for talks over Trezeguet.
However, Al Ahly football director Alaa Abdel-Sadek confirmed that the recent signings the club made, including the capture of central midfielder Saleh Gomaa, may pave the way for Trezeguet’s departure.
“I personally sat with Al Ahly president Mahmoud Taher to talk about Anderlecht’s offer for Trezeguet.
“There is just one problem facing the player and the club which is the pre-season training that started earlier in the month and if he was to move to the club, it would mean he would miss it.
“We are confident that we will come to a good conclusion in the end,” Yahia Aly concluded.
Mahmoud Hassan scored 5 league goals and assisted 7 this season, making him one of the Red Devils’ most influential midfielders.