Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Smouha’s Abdel-Khalek: I’ll join Zamalek in a few days
Both club chairmen, Mortada Mansour and Farag Amer, previously said that a deal was in the works for the player’s transfer to the White Castle.
The 29-year-old midfielder said on Egyptian TV that he will become a White Knight in a few days.
“During the next few days, I’ll join Zamalek officially after the arrival of their offer,” he said.
“Smouha requested a few players from Zamalek; the deal could include players. We will see what will happen but I’ve sat down with Farag Amer and he told me I’ll be leaving to Zamalek,” he added.
Upon Ibrahim’s arrival, Zamalek will have signed four players so far: Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Mohamed Gamal and Mohamed Ibrahim. Although the Whites are yet to officially announce the signings.
Zamalek are also linked to multiple other players including ENPPI’s trio of Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’, Ahmed Refaat and Amr El-Halawani.