Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Smouha’s Abdel-Khalek: I’ll join Zamalek in a few days
Smouha midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek confirmed that he will be joining Cairo giants Zamalek in a ‘few days’ after the arrival of the latter’s official offer.
Both club chairmen, Mortada Mansour and Farag Amer, previously said that a deal was in the works for the player’s transfer to the White Castle.
The 29-year-old midfielder said on Egyptian TV that he will become a White Knight in a few days.
“During the next few days, I’ll join Zamalek officially after the arrival of their offer,” he said.
“Smouha requested a few players from Zamalek; the deal could include players. We will see what will happen but I’ve sat down with Farag Amer and he told me I’ll be leaving to Zamalek,” he added.
Upon Ibrahim’s arrival, Zamalek will have signed four players so far: Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Mohamed Gamal and Mohamed Ibrahim. Although the Whites are yet to officially announce the signings.
Zamalek are also linked to multiple other players including ENPPI’s trio of Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’, Ahmed Refaat and Amr El-Halawani.