Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
EFA: Egypt Cup quarter-finals postponed
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has announced on their official website on Sunday the postponement of the next round in the 2015 Egypt Cup.
The EFA has delayed the matches between Ismaily SC and Smouha SC from 3rd of August to the 4th, and also carried over the match between Misr El-Maqassa and Petrojet to the 3rd of August after it was expected to be played on the 30th of July.
El-Maqassa, Petrojet, Ismaily and Smouha eliminated El-Dakhleya, Damanhour, Al-Ragaa and Al-Nasr respectively to qualify to the Egypt Cup quarter-finals.
Ittihad El-Shorta and Ittihad of Alexandria are awaiting the results of Al Ahly and Zamalek – against El-Gouna and Haras El-Hodood – to learn who they will meet in the next round.