Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
EFA: Egypt Cup quarter-finals postponed
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has announced on their official website on Sunday the postponement of the next round in the 2015 Egypt Cup.
The EFA has delayed the matches between Ismaily SC and Smouha SC from 3rd of August to the 4th, and also carried over the match between Misr El-Maqassa and Petrojet to the 3rd of August after it was expected to be played on the 30th of July.
El-Maqassa, Petrojet, Ismaily and Smouha eliminated El-Dakhleya, Damanhour, Al-Ragaa and Al-Nasr respectively to qualify to the Egypt Cup quarter-finals.
Ittihad El-Shorta and Ittihad of Alexandria are awaiting the results of Al Ahly and Zamalek – against El-Gouna and Haras El-Hodood – to learn who they will meet in the next round.