Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
EFA: Egypt Cup quarter-finals postponed
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has announced on their official website on Sunday the postponement of the next round in the 2015 Egypt Cup.
The EFA has delayed the matches between Ismaily SC and Smouha SC from 3rd of August to the 4th, and also carried over the match between Misr El-Maqassa and Petrojet to the 3rd of August after it was expected to be played on the 30th of July.
El-Maqassa, Petrojet, Ismaily and Smouha eliminated El-Dakhleya, Damanhour, Al-Ragaa and Al-Nasr respectively to qualify to the Egypt Cup quarter-finals.
Ittihad El-Shorta and Ittihad of Alexandria are awaiting the results of Al Ahly and Zamalek – against El-Gouna and Haras El-Hodood – to learn who they will meet in the next round.