Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
EFA: Egypt Cup quarter-finals postponed
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has announced on their official website on Sunday the postponement of the next round in the 2015 Egypt Cup.
The EFA has delayed the matches between Ismaily SC and Smouha SC from 3rd of August to the 4th, and also carried over the match between Misr El-Maqassa and Petrojet to the 3rd of August after it was expected to be played on the 30th of July.
El-Maqassa, Petrojet, Ismaily and Smouha eliminated El-Dakhleya, Damanhour, Al-Ragaa and Al-Nasr respectively to qualify to the Egypt Cup quarter-finals.
Ittihad El-Shorta and Ittihad of Alexandria are awaiting the results of Al Ahly and Zamalek – against El-Gouna and Haras El-Hodood – to learn who they will meet in the next round.