Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
OFFICIAL: Jordan Ayew seals Aston Villa move
The 23-year-old moves to the English Premier League, days after his brother André switched Marseille’s Stade Vélodrome for Swansea’s Liberty Stadium.
— Aston Villa FC (@AVFCOfficial) July 27, 2015
12 goals in 26 league appearances for Lorient have convinced Aston Villa to part with the necessary cash to sign Ayew, in the aftermath of DR Congo-born Christian Benteke’s high-profile move to Liverpool.
The Villans will kick off their Premier League campaign away to newly-promoted AFC Bournemouth, on the 8th of August.