Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Official: Ghana’s Sulley Muntari signs for Ittihad Jeddah from AC Milan
Saudi Arabian giants Ittihad Jeddah have officially confirmed the signing of Ghana midfielder Sulley Muntari after the player left his former club AC Milan.
Sulley Muntari signed a two-year contract after Ittihad sent their delegation to Milan a few days ago, a deal which is reportedly worth €2.5 million per season.
— نادي الاتحاد السعودي (@ittihad) July 27, 2015
Muntari featured in 83 games in all competitions for the Rossoneri, scoring 13 goals before the 30-year-old’s contract was rescinded by the Serie A side.
The Ghana midfielder was also a member of the Portsmouth FC team who won the FA Cup in 2008 and treble-winning Inter Milan team in 2009-10, winning a Champions League medal in the process.