Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Official: Ghana’s Sulley Muntari signs for Ittihad Jeddah from AC Milan
Sulley Muntari signed a two-year contract after Ittihad sent their delegation to Milan a few days ago, a deal which is reportedly worth €2.5 million per season.
— نادي الاتحاد السعودي (@ittihad) July 27, 2015
Muntari featured in 83 games in all competitions for the Rossoneri, scoring 13 goals before the 30-year-old’s contract was rescinded by the Serie A side.
The Ghana midfielder was also a member of the Portsmouth FC team who won the FA Cup in 2008 and treble-winning Inter Milan team in 2009-10, winning a Champions League medal in the process.