The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
Official: Ghana’s Sulley Muntari signs for Ittihad Jeddah from AC Milan
Saudi Arabian giants Ittihad Jeddah have officially confirmed the signing of Ghana midfielder Sulley Muntari after the player left his former club AC Milan.
Sulley Muntari signed a two-year contract after Ittihad sent their delegation to Milan a few days ago, a deal which is reportedly worth €2.5 million per season.
— نادي الاتحاد السعودي (@ittihad) July 27, 2015
Muntari featured in 83 games in all competitions for the Rossoneri, scoring 13 goals before the 30-year-old’s contract was rescinded by the Serie A side.
The Ghana midfielder was also a member of the Portsmouth FC team who won the FA Cup in 2008 and treble-winning Inter Milan team in 2009-10, winning a Champions League medal in the process.