Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Official: Ghana’s Sulley Muntari signs for Ittihad Jeddah from AC Milan
Saudi Arabian giants Ittihad Jeddah have officially confirmed the signing of Ghana midfielder Sulley Muntari after the player left his former club AC Milan.
Sulley Muntari signed a two-year contract after Ittihad sent their delegation to Milan a few days ago, a deal which is reportedly worth €2.5 million per season.
— نادي الاتحاد السعودي (@ittihad) July 27, 2015
Muntari featured in 83 games in all competitions for the Rossoneri, scoring 13 goals before the 30-year-old’s contract was rescinded by the Serie A side.
The Ghana midfielder was also a member of the Portsmouth FC team who won the FA Cup in 2008 and treble-winning Inter Milan team in 2009-10, winning a Champions League medal in the process.