Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Official: Ghana’s Sulley Muntari signs for Ittihad Jeddah from AC Milan
Saudi Arabian giants Ittihad Jeddah have officially confirmed the signing of Ghana midfielder Sulley Muntari after the player left his former club AC Milan.
Sulley Muntari signed a two-year contract after Ittihad sent their delegation to Milan a few days ago, a deal which is reportedly worth €2.5 million per season.
— نادي الاتحاد السعودي (@ittihad) July 27, 2015
Muntari featured in 83 games in all competitions for the Rossoneri, scoring 13 goals before the 30-year-old’s contract was rescinded by the Serie A side.
The Ghana midfielder was also a member of the Portsmouth FC team who won the FA Cup in 2008 and treble-winning Inter Milan team in 2009-10, winning a Champions League medal in the process.