ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Algerian international Ishak Belfodil joins Baniyas
Algerian international Ishak Belfodil has officially joined UAE Arabian Gulf League club Baniyas, signing a two-year contract with the Emirates-based side.
The 23-year old forward, who was a free agent after terminating his contract with bankrupt Parma prior to the end of last season, was unveiled by the Emirati club last night in Abu Dhabi before jetting off to Spain to join his new team-mates in their pre-season training camp.
The Olympique Lyon youth product has spent the last three and a half seasons plying his trade in the Italian top flight, splitting time between Bologna, Parma, Inter Milan and Livorno. Last season, he scored one goal in 23 appearances for bottom-placed Parma.
بعض اللقطات السريعة للوافد الجديد اسحاق بالفضيل مع سعادة مسلم سهيل الكثيري عضو مجلس الإدارة اثناء توقيع العقد : pic.twitter.com/xQqGJS6hVt
— نادي بني ياس الرياضي (@BaniyasClub) July 28, 2015
An Algerian international since 2013, Belfodil has 13 caps and two goals for the Desert Foxes, and was a member of Christian Gourcuff’s group at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.