Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
MK Dons make second bid for Sam Morsy
Recently-promoted Championship side MK Dons have had a £150,000 offer for Sam Morsy swiftly rejected and have upped their bid to £400,000 with the Spireites yet to respond, KingFut.com can confirm.
The 23-year-old midfielder has previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.
Earlier on in the year, in another KingFut exclusive, it was revealed that there were a number of Championship clubs interested in the midfielder.