Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
MK Dons make second bid for Sam Morsy
Recently-promoted Championship side MK Dons have had a £150,000 offer for Sam Morsy swiftly rejected and have upped their bid to £400,000 with the Spireites yet to respond, KingFut.com can confirm.
The 23-year-old midfielder has previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.
Earlier on in the year, in another KingFut exclusive, it was revealed that there were a number of Championship clubs interested in the midfielder.