Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
MK Dons make second bid for Sam Morsy
Recently-promoted Championship side MK Dons have had a £150,000 offer for Sam Morsy swiftly rejected and have upped their bid to £400,000 with the Spireites yet to respond, KingFut.com can confirm.
The 23-year-old midfielder has previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.
Earlier on in the year, in another KingFut exclusive, it was revealed that there were a number of Championship clubs interested in the midfielder.