Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
MK Dons make second bid for Sam Morsy
Recently-promoted Championship side MK Dons have had a £150,000 offer for Sam Morsy swiftly rejected and have upped their bid to £400,000 with the Spireites yet to respond, KingFut.com can confirm.
The 23-year-old midfielder has previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.
Earlier on in the year, in another KingFut exclusive, it was revealed that there were a number of Championship clubs interested in the midfielder.