ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Yahia Aly: Anderlecht make final offer for Trezeguet
Today, the agent revealed that the Belgian giants have made their ‘final offer’ for the 20-year-old midfielder – a loan with the option to buy.
Anderlecht RSC made their final offer for Triziguet to Ahly Club today.
— Yahia Aly (@YahiaAly3) July 28, 2015
Trezeguet is said to be anxious for the move to materialize, while Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck even paid Egypt a visit for talks over the young international.
Al Ahly football director Alaa Abdel-Sadek also recently confirmed that the recent signings the club made, including the capture of central midfielder Saleh Gomaa, may pave the way for Trezeguet’s departure.
Mahmoud Hassan scored 5 league goals and assisted 7 this season, making him one of the Red Devils’ most influential midfielders.