Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Yahia Aly: Anderlecht make final offer for Trezeguet
Today, the agent revealed that the Belgian giants have made their ‘final offer’ for the 20-year-old midfielder – a loan with the option to buy.
Anderlecht RSC made their final offer for Triziguet to Ahly Club today.
— Yahia Aly (@YahiaAly3) July 28, 2015
Trezeguet is said to be anxious for the move to materialize, while Anderlecht’s general manager Herman Van Holsbeeck even paid Egypt a visit for talks over the young international.
Al Ahly football director Alaa Abdel-Sadek also recently confirmed that the recent signings the club made, including the capture of central midfielder Saleh Gomaa, may pave the way for Trezeguet’s departure.
Mahmoud Hassan scored 5 league goals and assisted 7 this season, making him one of the Red Devils’ most influential midfielders.