Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
OFFICIAL: El-Maqassa midfielder Ahmed El-Sheikh joins Al Ahly
After stiff competition with arch-rivals and newly-crowned league champions Zamalek, Al Ahly managed to reach an agreement with El-Maqassa, signing Ahmed El-Sheikh to a five-year-deal worth more than $1 million USD.
Zamalek were close to acquiring the services of El-Sheikh, but the 22-year-old later changed his mind and opting to join the Red Castle.
Earlier this month, Zamalek president Mortada Mansour announced a deal was finalised, and El-Sheikh would be joining the Whites during the summer transfer window.
Misr El-Maqassa chairman Mohamed Abdel-Salam also confirmed El-Sheikh had previously signed contracts with Zamalek before choosing to move to Al Ahly.
El-Sheikh joined El-Maqassa last season after signing from Beni Suef. He played 20 games and scored 8 goals for the club in the Egyptian Premier League this season.
Sheikh is Al Ahly’s fifth signing this summer after John Antwi, Malick Evouna, Saleh Gomaa and Ahmed Fathi.