Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
EXCLUSIVE: Essam undergoes Slovenia trials, set to sign for club with ‘huge fan base’
Egyptian youngster Mohamed Essam completed an 11-day trial with an UEFA Europa League Slovenian side NK Domzale, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Essam, 21, who has previously played for the likes of Wadi Degla FC, Ismaily SC, Polish side Legia Warszawa and recently-relegated Egyptian side Al-Nasr FC, underwent a trial in Slovenia last week.
The former Egypt U-20 international said that he was on the verge of signing for NK Domzale but the Slovenian club currently have a number of players in his position, and they failed to sell two of them to free up the funds to add the Egyptian winger to their squad.
Essam is now back in Egypt, and exclusively tells KingFut he’s a ‘few days’ away from signing for a team with ‘a huge fan base’.
“I have several offers in hand from clubs in Egypt, and I chose to sign for a team that has a very big fan base in the next few days,” Mohamed Essam exclusively told KingFut.com.