Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
EXCLUSIVE: Essam undergoes Slovenia trials, set to sign for club with ‘huge fan base’
Egyptian youngster Mohamed Essam completed an 11-day trial with an UEFA Europa League Slovenian side NK Domzale, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Essam, 21, who has previously played for the likes of Wadi Degla FC, Ismaily SC, Polish side Legia Warszawa and recently-relegated Egyptian side Al-Nasr FC, underwent a trial in Slovenia last week.
The former Egypt U-20 international said that he was on the verge of signing for NK Domzale but the Slovenian club currently have a number of players in his position, and they failed to sell two of them to free up the funds to add the Egyptian winger to their squad.
Essam is now back in Egypt, and exclusively tells KingFut he’s a ‘few days’ away from signing for a team with ‘a huge fan base’.
“I have several offers in hand from clubs in Egypt, and I chose to sign for a team that has a very big fan base in the next few days,” Mohamed Essam exclusively told KingFut.com.