AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
EXCLUSIVE: Essam undergoes Slovenia trials, set to sign for club with ‘huge fan base’
Egyptian youngster Mohamed Essam completed an 11-day trial with an UEFA Europa League Slovenian side NK Domzale, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Essam, 21, who has previously played for the likes of Wadi Degla FC, Ismaily SC, Polish side Legia Warszawa and recently-relegated Egyptian side Al-Nasr FC, underwent a trial in Slovenia last week.
The former Egypt U-20 international said that he was on the verge of signing for NK Domzale but the Slovenian club currently have a number of players in his position, and they failed to sell two of them to free up the funds to add the Egyptian winger to their squad.
Essam is now back in Egypt, and exclusively tells KingFut he’s a ‘few days’ away from signing for a team with ‘a huge fan base’.
“I have several offers in hand from clubs in Egypt, and I chose to sign for a team that has a very big fan base in the next few days,” Mohamed Essam exclusively told KingFut.com.