Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
EXCLUSIVE: Essam undergoes Slovenia trials, set to sign for club with ‘huge fan base’
Egyptian youngster Mohamed Essam completed an 11-day trial with an UEFA Europa League Slovenian side NK Domzale, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Essam, 21, who has previously played for the likes of Wadi Degla FC, Ismaily SC, Polish side Legia Warszawa and recently-relegated Egyptian side Al-Nasr FC, underwent a trial in Slovenia last week.
The former Egypt U-20 international said that he was on the verge of signing for NK Domzale but the Slovenian club currently have a number of players in his position, and they failed to sell two of them to free up the funds to add the Egyptian winger to their squad.
Essam is now back in Egypt, and exclusively tells KingFut he’s a ‘few days’ away from signing for a team with ‘a huge fan base’.
“I have several offers in hand from clubs in Egypt, and I chose to sign for a team that has a very big fan base in the next few days,” Mohamed Essam exclusively told KingFut.com.