Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
EXCLUSIVE: Essam undergoes Slovenia trials, set to sign for club with ‘huge fan base’
Egyptian youngster Mohamed Essam completed an 11-day trial with an UEFA Europa League Slovenian side NK Domzale, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Essam, 21, who has previously played for the likes of Wadi Degla FC, Ismaily SC, Polish side Legia Warszawa and recently-relegated Egyptian side Al-Nasr FC, underwent a trial in Slovenia last week.
The former Egypt U-20 international said that he was on the verge of signing for NK Domzale but the Slovenian club currently have a number of players in his position, and they failed to sell two of them to free up the funds to add the Egyptian winger to their squad.
Essam is now back in Egypt, and exclusively tells KingFut he’s a ‘few days’ away from signing for a team with ‘a huge fan base’.
“I have several offers in hand from clubs in Egypt, and I chose to sign for a team that has a very big fan base in the next few days,” Mohamed Essam exclusively told KingFut.com.