An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Handball: Egypt down South Korea to reach quarter-finals in Brazil
Egypt’s national handball team managed to qualify to the quarter-finals of the men’s Junior World Championships after beating South Korea on Tuesday.
In the first period, South Korea led the game winning 17-15 and then widening the gap with three more points in the first minutes of the second period. However, Egypt made a tremendous come back in the second period and won the game 39-36.
The Pharaohs reached this stage of the tournament after finishing second place in the group stages losing only one match.
ِEgypt will be playing against Sweden in the quarter final match.