Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Handball: Egypt down South Korea to reach quarter-finals in Brazil
Egypt’s national handball team managed to qualify to the quarter-finals of the men’s Junior World Championships after beating South Korea on Tuesday.
In the first period, South Korea led the game winning 17-15 and then widening the gap with three more points in the first minutes of the second period. However, Egypt made a tremendous come back in the second period and won the game 39-36.
The Pharaohs reached this stage of the tournament after finishing second place in the group stages losing only one match.
ِEgypt will be playing against Sweden in the quarter final match.