Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
Handball: Egypt down South Korea to reach quarter-finals in Brazil
Egypt’s national handball team managed to qualify to the quarter-finals of the men’s Junior World Championships after beating South Korea on Tuesday.
In the first period, South Korea led the game winning 17-15 and then widening the gap with three more points in the first minutes of the second period. However, Egypt made a tremendous come back in the second period and won the game 39-36.
The Pharaohs reached this stage of the tournament after finishing second place in the group stages losing only one match.
ِEgypt will be playing against Sweden in the quarter final match.