Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
OFFICIAL: Ahmed Hassan Mekki signs for Zamalek
Newly crowned 2014/2015 Egyptian Premier League champions Zamalek have started preparing for next season by signing the 28-year old Egyptian striker, as the White Knights look to boost their attacking options and strengthen their squad.
The left-footed target man officially put pen to paper to join Zamalek from Haras El-Hodood on a reported 3-year deal for for 3.5 million EGP ($447,000).
رسمياً: أحمد حسن مكي لاعب حرس الحدود ينضم لأبطال الدوري نادي الزمالك. pic.twitter.com/uVaOAkKrrz
— #CHAMP12NS (@ZSCOfficial) July 28, 2015
Mekki, who was once heavily-linked with Bundesliga outfit Stuttgart, managed to score 43 goals in 134 Egyptian Premier League appearances with Haras El-Hodood, 11 of which were netted this season.
It is also worth noting that the highly-rated striker has 27 international games to his name, with the latest being the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifier match against Tanzania.
Mekki is Zamalek’s third big signing of the summer transfer window, following the signings of Arab Contractors duo Mohamed Salem and Sherif Alaa.