Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
VIDEO: Ismaily beat Al-Wehda 2-1 as Hosni Abdo-Rabo, fans return
The friendly was agreed between both clubs last week as Ismaily to prepare to meet Smouha in the 2015 Egypt Cup quarter-finals after eliminating Al-Ragaa.
The game was the second for Ismaily’s new coaching staff, led by newly-appointed manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, and witnessed the return of the Dervishes’ faithful.
Al-Wehda struck just five minutes after kick-off as defender Abdulaziz Al-Mansour scored his side’s only goal of the game after chaos in the penalty box.
The Yellow Dragons wasted multiple chances in the first half before Al Ahly and Zamalek target Amr El-Sulaya scored the night’s second goal.
Ahmed Samir Farag then added another through a thunderous shot before wasting a penalty.
During the second half, many youngsters were given a chance to showcase their skills and abilities. However, the game’s most significant highlight was the fans reuniting with club legend and Egypt international Hosni Abd-Rabo, who recently returned from another ACL injury.
The friendly, which will help Mido determine his new players’ technical and physical level, ended 2-1 in Ismaily’s favour.
Ismaily fans return: