An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Contractors defender Mahmoud Ezzat joins Smouha
Smouha have officially announced the signing of highly-rated defender Mahmoud Ezzat from Arab Contractors.
The 23-year-old centre-back has signed a four-year contract with Smouha after the Alexandrian side agreed a 2 million EGP transfer fee with Arab Contractors.
The Alexandrian-based club announced on their official website that Mahmoud Ezzat will be a major addition to Mohamed Youssef’s team.
Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek have had the former CD Nacional player on their radar for quite some time. Both teams competed over acquiring the services of the player before Smouha put an end to the competition by securing the signing themselves.
Ezzat has 16 starts for Hassan Shehata’s Contractors this season. He also previously featured with Egypt’s national team at the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Colombia.