Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Sam Morsy scores winner as MK Dons retract offer
The Egypt-eligible midfielder scored a 75th minute winner for Chesterfield as they beat League Two side Hartlepool United 1-0 at Victoria Park.
Sam Morsy’s controlled low shot after a back-flick from former Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Sylvan Ebanks Blake was the only goal in the 1-0 friendly win.
Chesterfield’s 23-year-old captain dedicated his goal to manager Dean Saunders for helping him.
KingFut.com can also exclusively reveal that MK Don’s second bid of £400,000 was retracted by the Milton Keynes-based club after realising that Chesterfield were looking for a lot more than what they had offered.
The Spireites go on to play Mido’s former club Barnsley on Saturday.