Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Sam Morsy scores winner as MK Dons retract offer
The Egypt-eligible midfielder scored a 75th minute winner for Chesterfield as they beat League Two side Hartlepool United 1-0 at Victoria Park.
Sam Morsy’s controlled low shot after a back-flick from former Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Sylvan Ebanks Blake was the only goal in the 1-0 friendly win.
Chesterfield’s 23-year-old captain dedicated his goal to manager Dean Saunders for helping him.
KingFut.com can also exclusively reveal that MK Don’s second bid of £400,000 was retracted by the Milton Keynes-based club after realising that Chesterfield were looking for a lot more than what they had offered.
The Spireites go on to play Mido’s former club Barnsley on Saturday.