Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
Sam Morsy scores winner as MK Dons retract offer
The Egypt-eligible midfielder scored a 75th minute winner for Chesterfield as they beat League Two side Hartlepool United 1-0 at Victoria Park.
Sam Morsy’s controlled low shot after a back-flick from former Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Sylvan Ebanks Blake was the only goal in the 1-0 friendly win.
Chesterfield’s 23-year-old captain dedicated his goal to manager Dean Saunders for helping him.
KingFut.com can also exclusively reveal that MK Don’s second bid of £400,000 was retracted by the Milton Keynes-based club after realising that Chesterfield were looking for a lot more than what they had offered.
The Spireites go on to play Mido’s former club Barnsley on Saturday.