Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
Sam Morsy scores winner as MK Dons retract offer
The Egypt-eligible midfielder scored a 75th minute winner for Chesterfield as they beat League Two side Hartlepool United 1-0 at Victoria Park.
Sam Morsy’s controlled low shot after a back-flick from former Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Sylvan Ebanks Blake was the only goal in the 1-0 friendly win.
Chesterfield’s 23-year-old captain dedicated his goal to manager Dean Saunders for helping him.
KingFut.com can also exclusively reveal that MK Don’s second bid of £400,000 was retracted by the Milton Keynes-based club after realising that Chesterfield were looking for a lot more than what they had offered.
The Spireites go on to play Mido’s former club Barnsley on Saturday.