Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Hegazy’s agent: There are several interests, but he could stay at Fiorentina
Since joining Fiorentina in 2011, Hegazy has been hit with two massive injuries, tearing his anterior cruciate ligament twice, which affected his playing chances with the Florence-based club and pushed him to move to Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015
The Egypt international has again returned to Fiorentina after the end of his loan spell and has been taking part in the team’s pre-season friendlies, earning the praise and confidence of the newly-appointed coach Paulo Sousa.
“Ahmed’s strong performances at Perugia has attracted the attention of other clubs in Italy and abroad,” Emile told Tuttomercatoweb.com.
“I’m not surprised by this as there aren’t many 24-year-old international defenders with his physical characterstics and technical abilities,”
“However, Ahmed has one more year remaining under contract with Fiorentina and the pre-season has progressed well for him. Therefore, he could stay and continue to work hard to win his position in the team under the new coach, nothing is decided yet,” he added.