Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Hegazy’s agent: There are several interests, but he could stay at Fiorentina
Since joining Fiorentina in 2011, Hegazy has been hit with two massive injuries, tearing his anterior cruciate ligament twice, which affected his playing chances with the Florence-based club and pushed him to move to Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015
The Egypt international has again returned to Fiorentina after the end of his loan spell and has been taking part in the team’s pre-season friendlies, earning the praise and confidence of the newly-appointed coach Paulo Sousa.
“Ahmed’s strong performances at Perugia has attracted the attention of other clubs in Italy and abroad,” Emile told Tuttomercatoweb.com.
“I’m not surprised by this as there aren’t many 24-year-old international defenders with his physical characterstics and technical abilities,”
“However, Ahmed has one more year remaining under contract with Fiorentina and the pre-season has progressed well for him. Therefore, he could stay and continue to work hard to win his position in the team under the new coach, nothing is decided yet,” he added.