Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Hegazy’s agent: There are several interests, but he could stay at Fiorentina
Since joining Fiorentina in 2011, Hegazy has been hit with two massive injuries, tearing his anterior cruciate ligament twice, which affected his playing chances with the Florence-based club and pushed him to move to Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015
The Egypt international has again returned to Fiorentina after the end of his loan spell and has been taking part in the team’s pre-season friendlies, earning the praise and confidence of the newly-appointed coach Paulo Sousa.
“Ahmed’s strong performances at Perugia has attracted the attention of other clubs in Italy and abroad,” Emile told Tuttomercatoweb.com.
“I’m not surprised by this as there aren’t many 24-year-old international defenders with his physical characterstics and technical abilities,”
“However, Ahmed has one more year remaining under contract with Fiorentina and the pre-season has progressed well for him. Therefore, he could stay and continue to work hard to win his position in the team under the new coach, nothing is decided yet,” he added.