Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Hegazy’s agent: There are several interests, but he could stay at Fiorentina
Since joining Fiorentina in 2011, Hegazy has been hit with two massive injuries, tearing his anterior cruciate ligament twice, which affected his playing chances with the Florence-based club and pushed him to move to Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015
The Egypt international has again returned to Fiorentina after the end of his loan spell and has been taking part in the team’s pre-season friendlies, earning the praise and confidence of the newly-appointed coach Paulo Sousa.
“Ahmed’s strong performances at Perugia has attracted the attention of other clubs in Italy and abroad,” Emile told Tuttomercatoweb.com.
“I’m not surprised by this as there aren’t many 24-year-old international defenders with his physical characterstics and technical abilities,”
“However, Ahmed has one more year remaining under contract with Fiorentina and the pre-season has progressed well for him. Therefore, he could stay and continue to work hard to win his position in the team under the new coach, nothing is decided yet,” he added.