Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Hegazy’s agent: There are several interests, but he could stay at Fiorentina
Since joining Fiorentina in 2011, Hegazy has been hit with two massive injuries, tearing his anterior cruciate ligament twice, which affected his playing chances with the Florence-based club and pushed him to move to Serie B side Perugia on loan in January 2015
The Egypt international has again returned to Fiorentina after the end of his loan spell and has been taking part in the team’s pre-season friendlies, earning the praise and confidence of the newly-appointed coach Paulo Sousa.
“Ahmed’s strong performances at Perugia has attracted the attention of other clubs in Italy and abroad,” Emile told Tuttomercatoweb.com.
“I’m not surprised by this as there aren’t many 24-year-old international defenders with his physical characterstics and technical abilities,”
“However, Ahmed has one more year remaining under contract with Fiorentina and the pre-season has progressed well for him. Therefore, he could stay and continue to work hard to win his position in the team under the new coach, nothing is decided yet,” he added.