Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Abou El-Souod: Amr El-Sulaya has signed for Al Ahly
Ismaily president Mohamed Abou El-Souod revelead on Sunday morning that star Amr El-Sulaya has signed for Al Ahly.
The Egyptian international was the subject of several talk, with rumours linking him with a move to the Reds, Zamalek, or a possible contract extension with the yellow dragons.
However, speaking to 9090 radio, Abou El-Sououd revealed that El-Sulaya has already signed for the Red Castle, also stating that the player disrespected the club.
“Sulaya sat with Al Ahly representatives yesterday, signing a four year deal with the club,” he started.
“By signing for Al Ahly, the player has disrespected the club, we’re not going to fight to keep him.”
It is also worth mentioning that the Ismaily board will hold an emergency meeting on Monday night to determine a suitable transfer fee, as the player can move freely starting January 2016.