Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Abou El-Souod: Amr El-Sulaya has signed for Al Ahly
Ismaily president Mohamed Abou El-Souod revelead on Sunday morning that star Amr El-Sulaya has signed for Al Ahly.
The Egyptian international was the subject of several talk, with rumours linking him with a move to the Reds, Zamalek, or a possible contract extension with the yellow dragons.
However, speaking to 9090 radio, Abou El-Sououd revealed that El-Sulaya has already signed for the Red Castle, also stating that the player disrespected the club.
“Sulaya sat with Al Ahly representatives yesterday, signing a four year deal with the club,” he started.
“By signing for Al Ahly, the player has disrespected the club, we’re not going to fight to keep him.”
It is also worth mentioning that the Ismaily board will hold an emergency meeting on Monday night to determine a suitable transfer fee, as the player can move freely starting January 2016.