Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
HANDBALL: Egypt 4th in Junior World Championship
Egypt’s youth national team finished 4th after losing to Germany 35-34 in extra time in the Junior World Championship in Brazil.
The Pharaohs qualified to the semi-finals after beating Sweden 28-27. However, France knocked out Egypt in the following match.
The Egyptians then faced Germany for the bronze medal which was snatched by the Germans in extra time.
This is the third time Egypt’s youth national team achieves 4th place in the Junior World Championships after 2009 and 2011. Egypt failed to repeat the same accomplishment made in 1993 when they were crowned world champions.