Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Official: Ivory Coast forward Max Gradel joins Bournemouth
Premier League newcomers Bournemouth have signed Ivory Coast international Max Gradel from Saint-Etienne for an undisclosed fee.
The former Leeds United forward has signed a four-year contract and passed a medical to become the manager Eddie Howe’s seventh summer signing as he prepares his team for their first ever season in the English Premier League.
The 27-year-old was twice loaned to Bournemouth from Leicester City during the 2007-08 season.
He signed for Leeds in 2009 before leaving England two seasons later to join French club St. Etienne. His 17 goals in 23 starts significantly contributed to St. Etienne’s fifth-placed Ligue 1 finish in the 2014-15 season.
Gradel was also part of Ivory Coast’s squad that won the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
The Ivorian forward could feature for Bournemouth against Aston Villa when the Premier League season starts Saturday.