KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Vitória Setúbal sign Libya duo Shibli, Al Masri from Ahli Tripoli
The Libyan duo rose to prominence with the Mediterranean Knights in 2014, during the country’s first continental title win – the African Championship of Nations (CHAN).
A very hardworking and physical defensive midfielder in the purest Libyan tradition of tireless midfielders, Mohamed Shibli, 25, marshalled Libya’s midfield during the tournament.
On his side, Hamdou Al Masri, 21, is a speedy full-back who can also play as a winger or midfielder, and has no fear to bomb forward and provide crosses to his teammates.
The duo have signed two-year deals with Vitória from Libyan side Al Ahli Tropli, whom they won the league with during the 2013/14 season.