The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
Vitória Setúbal sign Libya duo Shibli, Al Masri from Ahli Tripoli
The Libyan duo rose to prominence with the Mediterranean Knights in 2014, during the country’s first continental title win – the African Championship of Nations (CHAN).
A very hardworking and physical defensive midfielder in the purest Libyan tradition of tireless midfielders, Mohamed Shibli, 25, marshalled Libya’s midfield during the tournament.
On his side, Hamdou Al Masri, 21, is a speedy full-back who can also play as a winger or midfielder, and has no fear to bomb forward and provide crosses to his teammates.
The duo have signed two-year deals with Vitória from Libyan side Al Ahli Tropli, whom they won the league with during the 2013/14 season.