Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Ahly make Mohamed Hamdy capture official
The Red Devils confirmed the capture of the 23-year-old on a five-year deal. The transfer was carried earlier this summer, but the Cairo giants only announced it a couple days after their final match of the league season.
— Al Ahly – الأهلي (@AlAhly) August 5, 2015
The towering Alexandria native played out a prolific season, having found the net 13 times in 33 games, as well as creating five other goals for his side, finishing the season as the 5th top scorer of the Egyptian Premier League.
Hamdy, who managed to net three goals in eight games, played for the U-23 national team and made his international debut at the senior level in Egypt’s 2-1 friendly win over Malawi in June.
It is worth noting that the captain of the coastal city club arrives at Al Ahly as their fifth official signing of the summer and is the third forward the Red Castle have put under contract in order to bolster their attacking options.