The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
Official: Zamalek sign Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek from Smouha
Both club chairmen, Mortada Mansour and Farag Amer, previously said that a deal was in the works for the player’s transfer to the White Castle.
The 29-year-old midfielder also previously announced that he will be moving to the White Castle. The player’s signing means that Ahmed Hamoudi, Tarek Hamed and Ibrahim will play once again side-by-side having done the same during the 2013/14 season at Smouha. Hamoudi joined Zamalek from Swiss champions FC Basel earlier today.
Abdel-Khalek will have to compete with Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Tawfik and Tarek Hamed for a starting spot in Zamalek’s star-studded XI.
Ibrahim has been an integral part of Smouha’s recent historic achievements, such as finishing second behind Al Ahly during the 2013/14 season, reaching the group stage of the CAF Champions League and reaching Egypt’s Cup final.
رسمياً: الزمالك يضُم اللاعب إبراهيم عبد الخالق لاعب نادي سموحة لمدة ثلاث أعوام. pic.twitter.com/JXi2uMIFcz
Ibrahim is Zamalek’s eight signing of the summer transfer window, following the arrivals of Arab Contractors duo Mohamed Salem and Sherif Alaa, Haras El-Hodood’s striker Ahmed Hassan Mekki, ENPPI and Egyptian international youngster Mahmoud Adel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’, Basel’s Ahmed Hamoudi, their ex-star Mohamed Ibrahim and Al Masry’s left back Mohamed Adel Gomaa.