Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Ghana striker Abdul-Majeed Waris joins Lorient
FC Lorient have successfully captured the 23-year-old Ghanaian striker for a fee of four million Euros after bonuses.
Abdul-Majeed Waris has returned to Ligue 1 after a successful spell with Valenciennes in 2013/2014 on a loan from Spartak Moscow, where he scored nine goals in 16 appearances, but failed to replicate his form for Trabzonspor after playing 18 matches scoring no goals.
Lorient FC targeted Waris after the departure of Jordan Ayew to Premier League side Aston Villa.