Ghana coach Avram Grant spoke about his team’s next game in the...
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
Ghana striker Abdul-Majeed Waris joins Lorient
FC Lorient have successfully captured the 23-year-old Ghanaian striker for a fee of four million Euros after bonuses.
Abdul-Majeed Waris has returned to Ligue 1 after a successful spell with Valenciennes in 2013/2014 on a loan from Spartak Moscow, where he scored nine goals in 16 appearances, but failed to replicate his form for Trabzonspor after playing 18 matches scoring no goals.
Lorient FC targeted Waris after the departure of Jordan Ayew to Premier League side Aston Villa.