Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Ghana striker Abdul-Majeed Waris joins Lorient
FC Lorient have successfully captured the 23-year-old Ghanaian striker for a fee of four million Euros after bonuses.
Abdul-Majeed Waris has returned to Ligue 1 after a successful spell with Valenciennes in 2013/2014 on a loan from Spartak Moscow, where he scored nine goals in 16 appearances, but failed to replicate his form for Trabzonspor after playing 18 matches scoring no goals.
Lorient FC targeted Waris after the departure of Jordan Ayew to Premier League side Aston Villa.