Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Ghana striker Abdul-Majeed Waris joins Lorient
FC Lorient have successfully captured the 23-year-old Ghanaian striker for a fee of four million Euros after bonuses.
Abdul-Majeed Waris has returned to Ligue 1 after a successful spell with Valenciennes in 2013/2014 on a loan from Spartak Moscow, where he scored nine goals in 16 appearances, but failed to replicate his form for Trabzonspor after playing 18 matches scoring no goals.
Lorient FC targeted Waris after the departure of Jordan Ayew to Premier League side Aston Villa.