KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
UEFA Champions League draw: Basel to Israel, Sporting draw CSKA Moscow
The draw, which was held on August 7, saw Egyptian international and Basel midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny draw Maccabi Tel Aviv for the second time in two years.
The Swiss club won the Europa League tie in 2013/2014 with an aggregate score of 3-0, whilst also defeating them earlier that season by an aggregate score of 4-3 in the third qualifying round; with current Roma man Mohamed Salah scoring a goal in the second leg in Israel.
On the other hand Rami Rabia and Shikabala‘s Sporting Lisbon are set to play Russian giants CSKA Moscow, two teams who were present in the group stages of the competition last season – the latter coming really close to advancing from the ‘group of death’ which contained Bayern Munich, Manchester City, and Roma.
Basel will host the first leg against Maccabi Tel Aviv on August 19, while the away leg will be played on August 25.
On the other hand, Sporting Lisbon will host CSKA Moscow to play the first-leg on August 18, and will pay a visit to CSKA Moscow to play the second-leg on 26 August.