Côte d’Ivoire international Gervinho is set to miss the 2017 CAF Africa Cup...
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
VIDEO: Salah scores on Roma debut in friendly win against Valencia
Mohamed Salah scored on his debut for AS Roma in their 3-1 friendly win against Spanish side Valencia on Saturday night.
Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, who only played 45 minutes of his debut, scored after just nine minutes at Estadio Mestalla thanks to a goalpost rebound from Gervinho’s effort, which was tapped in on the line by Salah.
Roma legend Francesco Totti doubled Roma’s lead after 24 minutes, with Salah and Pjanic involved in the goal.
In the 32nd minute of the game, Algerian winger Sofiane Feghouli pulled one back for Valencia to make the scoreline 2-1.
Mohamed Salah was replaced at half time by Colombian striker Segundo Ibarbo.
Gervinho stretched out the lead to 3-1 after 56 minutes when he slotted home for Roma.
The game finished 3-1 with Mohamed Salah impressing on his 45-minute debut.
It is worth noting that Salah joined AS Roma on loan from Chelsea earlier in the week.