Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
VIDEO: Salah scores on Roma debut in friendly win against Valencia
Mohamed Salah scored on his debut for AS Roma in their 3-1 friendly win against Spanish side Valencia on Saturday night.
Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, who only played 45 minutes of his debut, scored after just nine minutes at Estadio Mestalla thanks to a goalpost rebound from Gervinho’s effort, which was tapped in on the line by Salah.
Roma legend Francesco Totti doubled Roma’s lead after 24 minutes, with Salah and Pjanic involved in the goal.
In the 32nd minute of the game, Algerian winger Sofiane Feghouli pulled one back for Valencia to make the scoreline 2-1.
Mohamed Salah was replaced at half time by Colombian striker Segundo Ibarbo.
Gervinho stretched out the lead to 3-1 after 56 minutes when he slotted home for Roma.
The game finished 3-1 with Mohamed Salah impressing on his 45-minute debut.
It is worth noting that Salah joined AS Roma on loan from Chelsea earlier in the week.