Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
VIDEO: Salah scores on Roma debut in friendly win against Valencia
Mohamed Salah scored on his debut for AS Roma in their 3-1 friendly win against Spanish side Valencia on Saturday night.
Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, who only played 45 minutes of his debut, scored after just nine minutes at Estadio Mestalla thanks to a goalpost rebound from Gervinho’s effort, which was tapped in on the line by Salah.
Roma legend Francesco Totti doubled Roma’s lead after 24 minutes, with Salah and Pjanic involved in the goal.
In the 32nd minute of the game, Algerian winger Sofiane Feghouli pulled one back for Valencia to make the scoreline 2-1.
Mohamed Salah was replaced at half time by Colombian striker Segundo Ibarbo.
Gervinho stretched out the lead to 3-1 after 56 minutes when he slotted home for Roma.
The game finished 3-1 with Mohamed Salah impressing on his 45-minute debut.
It is worth noting that Salah joined AS Roma on loan from Chelsea earlier in the week.