Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
VIDEO: Salah scores on Roma debut in friendly win against Valencia
Mohamed Salah scored on his debut for AS Roma in their 3-1 friendly win against Spanish side Valencia on Saturday night.
Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, who only played 45 minutes of his debut, scored after just nine minutes at Estadio Mestalla thanks to a goalpost rebound from Gervinho’s effort, which was tapped in on the line by Salah.
Roma legend Francesco Totti doubled Roma’s lead after 24 minutes, with Salah and Pjanic involved in the goal.
In the 32nd minute of the game, Algerian winger Sofiane Feghouli pulled one back for Valencia to make the scoreline 2-1.
Mohamed Salah was replaced at half time by Colombian striker Segundo Ibarbo.
Gervinho stretched out the lead to 3-1 after 56 minutes when he slotted home for Roma.
The game finished 3-1 with Mohamed Salah impressing on his 45-minute debut.
It is worth noting that Salah joined AS Roma on loan from Chelsea earlier in the week.