Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
EXCLUSIVE: Shikabala open to Ismaily move
The Sporting Clube de Portugal playmaker is considering a return to Egypt through Ismaily, after being frozen out by Sporting for the past year.
The player fled Sporting around a year ago after finding it hard to break into the team and has not since returned to the club.
Several attempts have been made to bring Shikabala back to Zamalek but they’ve proved unsuccessful so far.
With Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira’s reluctance to sign the player, as he is clearly not match fit, a move to Zamalek followed by a year-long loan to Ismailia could be an option for Shika.
It remains to be seen if the player will complete the move due to Sporting’s demands, but KingFut sources confirm the player is very much open to the idea of reuniting with Mido, if it means he could eventually return to the White Castle.