Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
EXCLUSIVE: Shikabala open to Ismaily move
The Sporting Clube de Portugal playmaker is considering a return to Egypt through Ismaily, after being frozen out by Sporting for the past year.
The player fled Sporting around a year ago after finding it hard to break into the team and has not since returned to the club.
Several attempts have been made to bring Shikabala back to Zamalek but they’ve proved unsuccessful so far.
With Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira’s reluctance to sign the player, as he is clearly not match fit, a move to Zamalek followed by a year-long loan to Ismailia could be an option for Shika.
It remains to be seen if the player will complete the move due to Sporting’s demands, but KingFut sources confirm the player is very much open to the idea of reuniting with Mido, if it means he could eventually return to the White Castle.