A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Stade Malien – ES Tunis match postponed due to bad weather
The match was halted in the 49th minute due to the torrential downpour in Bamako, with ES Tunis leading 0-1.
Play will resume on Monday at 6:30 p.m. Egypt time, and only the final 40 minutes will be played.
Promising Nigerian striker Edem Eduok scored the only goal in the 27th minute, giving the visitors a valuable advantage.
The teams returned to the pitch normally after the break, but it became obvious that the conditions were completely unsuitable for football; just four minutes into the second interval, the referee called a halt to proceedings as per CAF regulations.
Here is the moment when play was stopped by the referee:
As per CAF regulations, the match will restart from the exact minute when play was stopped, with both teams fielding the same players from the day before.