Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Stade Malien – ES Tunis match postponed due to bad weather
The match was halted in the 49th minute due to the torrential downpour in Bamako, with ES Tunis leading 0-1.
Play will resume on Monday at 6:30 p.m. Egypt time, and only the final 40 minutes will be played.
Promising Nigerian striker Edem Eduok scored the only goal in the 27th minute, giving the visitors a valuable advantage.
The teams returned to the pitch normally after the break, but it became obvious that the conditions were completely unsuitable for football; just four minutes into the second interval, the referee called a halt to proceedings as per CAF regulations.
Here is the moment when play was stopped by the referee:
As per CAF regulations, the match will restart from the exact minute when play was stopped, with both teams fielding the same players from the day before.