Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
Stade Malien – ES Tunis match postponed due to bad weather
The match was halted in the 49th minute due to the torrential downpour in Bamako, with ES Tunis leading 0-1.
Play will resume on Monday at 6:30 p.m. Egypt time, and only the final 40 minutes will be played.
Promising Nigerian striker Edem Eduok scored the only goal in the 27th minute, giving the visitors a valuable advantage.
The teams returned to the pitch normally after the break, but it became obvious that the conditions were completely unsuitable for football; just four minutes into the second interval, the referee called a halt to proceedings as per CAF regulations.
Here is the moment when play was stopped by the referee:
As per CAF regulations, the match will restart from the exact minute when play was stopped, with both teams fielding the same players from the day before.