Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Stade Malien – ES Tunis match postponed due to bad weather
The match was halted in the 49th minute due to the torrential downpour in Bamako, with ES Tunis leading 0-1.
Play will resume on Monday at 6:30 p.m. Egypt time, and only the final 40 minutes will be played.
Promising Nigerian striker Edem Eduok scored the only goal in the 27th minute, giving the visitors a valuable advantage.
The teams returned to the pitch normally after the break, but it became obvious that the conditions were completely unsuitable for football; just four minutes into the second interval, the referee called a halt to proceedings as per CAF regulations.
Here is the moment when play was stopped by the referee:
As per CAF regulations, the match will restart from the exact minute when play was stopped, with both teams fielding the same players from the day before.