Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Ghanaian forward Nana Poku moves to Misr El-Maqassa
Misr El-Maqassa announced that Poku will be joining the squad from Ittihad El-Shorta for 200,000 dollars (approximately 1.56 million EGP), after ongoing negotiations between the two clubs.
The ex-Berekum Chelsea, Ashanti Gold and Amidaus striker is expected to join his teammates in his first training session on Tuesday.
This deal ends all news linking the 21-year-old Ghanaian forward to Zamalek as the White Knights previously expressed interest.
Poku scored 11 goals in 36 Egyptian Premier League appearances this season.
El-Maqassa finished fourth in the league this season with 64 points, the club’s best ever finish.