Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Ghanaian forward Nana Poku moves to Misr El-Maqassa
Misr El-Maqassa announced that Poku will be joining the squad from Ittihad El-Shorta for 200,000 dollars (approximately 1.56 million EGP), after ongoing negotiations between the two clubs.
The ex-Berekum Chelsea, Ashanti Gold and Amidaus striker is expected to join his teammates in his first training session on Tuesday.
This deal ends all news linking the 21-year-old Ghanaian forward to Zamalek as the White Knights previously expressed interest.
Poku scored 11 goals in 36 Egyptian Premier League appearances this season.
El-Maqassa finished fourth in the league this season with 64 points, the club’s best ever finish.