Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Ghanaian forward Nana Poku moves to Misr El-Maqassa
Misr El-Maqassa announced that Poku will be joining the squad from Ittihad El-Shorta for 200,000 dollars (approximately 1.56 million EGP), after ongoing negotiations between the two clubs.
The ex-Berekum Chelsea, Ashanti Gold and Amidaus striker is expected to join his teammates in his first training session on Tuesday.
This deal ends all news linking the 21-year-old Ghanaian forward to Zamalek as the White Knights previously expressed interest.
Poku scored 11 goals in 36 Egyptian Premier League appearances this season.
El-Maqassa finished fourth in the league this season with 64 points, the club’s best ever finish.