Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Ghanaian forward Nana Poku moves to Misr El-Maqassa
Misr El-Maqassa announced that Poku will be joining the squad from Ittihad El-Shorta for 200,000 dollars (approximately 1.56 million EGP), after ongoing negotiations between the two clubs.
The ex-Berekum Chelsea, Ashanti Gold and Amidaus striker is expected to join his teammates in his first training session on Tuesday.
This deal ends all news linking the 21-year-old Ghanaian forward to Zamalek as the White Knights previously expressed interest.
Poku scored 11 goals in 36 Egyptian Premier League appearances this season.
El-Maqassa finished fourth in the league this season with 64 points, the club’s best ever finish.