Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Ghanaian forward Nana Poku moves to Misr El-Maqassa
Misr El-Maqassa announced that Poku will be joining the squad from Ittihad El-Shorta for 200,000 dollars (approximately 1.56 million EGP), after ongoing negotiations between the two clubs.
The ex-Berekum Chelsea, Ashanti Gold and Amidaus striker is expected to join his teammates in his first training session on Tuesday.
This deal ends all news linking the 21-year-old Ghanaian forward to Zamalek as the White Knights previously expressed interest.
Poku scored 11 goals in 36 Egyptian Premier League appearances this season.
El-Maqassa finished fourth in the league this season with 64 points, the club’s best ever finish.