Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Egypt-eligible Abdallah Yaisien terminates contract with Bologna
The 21-year-old midfielder joined Bologna from Paris-Saint Germain B in 2013 on a free transfer.
After spending two loan spells at Serie B club Trapani and in Lega Pro with Arezzo, he returned to Bologna this summer after the end of his loan period.
However, Bologna have released an official statement to announce he is no longer contracted with the club.
“Bologna FC announce that they have reached an agreement with player Abdallah Yaisien for the consensual termination of his contract.”
Egypt-eligible Yaisien have appeared in 18 games for France U-17 national team, scoring 12 goals. He also has two appearances for their U-20 team, but is yet to feature for Egypt.