Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
OFFICIAL: Jesualdo Ferreira extends Zamalek contract
Zamalek have announced manager Jesualdo Ferreira has signed a new one-year contract which will keep him at the club until the end of next season.
Former FC Porto and Sporting CP manager Jesualdo Ferreira has extended his contract with Zamalek for another year, club president Mortada Mansour confirmed on Thursday night.
The Portuguese manager led Zamalek to winning the Egyptian Premier League title for the first time in 11 years last season.
In June, Mansour announced Ferreira would be leaving Zamalek at the end of the season, before backtracking on his decision and announcing that the club were planning to offer the 69-year-old manager an extension.
It is reported that Ferreia’s one-year contract extension with Zamalek will see the coach receive a salary worth $50,000 (over 390k EGP) per month.
Jesualdo Ferreira may have committed his future to the Whites, but he is wary of the expectations for more silverware as the club are currently battling it out in the Egypt Cup, CAF Confederation Cup and will shortly prepare to begin the defence of their Egyptian Premier League title.