Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
OFFICIAL: Jesualdo Ferreira extends Zamalek contract
Former FC Porto and Sporting CP manager Jesualdo Ferreira has extended his contract with Zamalek for another year, club president Mortada Mansour confirmed on Thursday night.
The Portuguese manager led Zamalek to winning the Egyptian Premier League title for the first time in 11 years last season.
In June, Mansour announced Ferreira would be leaving Zamalek at the end of the season, before backtracking on his decision and announcing that the club were planning to offer the 69-year-old manager an extension.
It is reported that Ferreia’s one-year contract extension with Zamalek will see the coach receive a salary worth $50,000 (over 390k EGP) per month.
Jesualdo Ferreira may have committed his future to the Whites, but he is wary of the expectations for more silverware as the club are currently battling it out in the Egypt Cup, CAF Confederation Cup and will shortly prepare to begin the defence of their Egyptian Premier League title.