Ghana coach Avram Grant spoke about his team’s next game in the...
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
OFFICIAL: Jesualdo Ferreira extends Zamalek contract
Zamalek have announced manager Jesualdo Ferreira has signed a new one-year contract which will keep him at the club until the end of next season.
Former FC Porto and Sporting CP manager Jesualdo Ferreira has extended his contract with Zamalek for another year, club president Mortada Mansour confirmed on Thursday night.
The Portuguese manager led Zamalek to winning the Egyptian Premier League title for the first time in 11 years last season.
In June, Mansour announced Ferreira would be leaving Zamalek at the end of the season, before backtracking on his decision and announcing that the club were planning to offer the 69-year-old manager an extension.
It is reported that Ferreia’s one-year contract extension with Zamalek will see the coach receive a salary worth $50,000 (over 390k EGP) per month.
Jesualdo Ferreira may have committed his future to the Whites, but he is wary of the expectations for more silverware as the club are currently battling it out in the Egypt Cup, CAF Confederation Cup and will shortly prepare to begin the defence of their Egyptian Premier League title.