Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Algiers derby between MCA and CRB ends goalless
The home side, who are looking to bounce back from their dismal campaign last season, wanted to kick-off their campaign with a win in the illustrious derby – but were short on firepower as the away side returned to Mohamed Belouizdad with a point.
Chances were few in the Algiers derby; however, a moment of magic from MCA’s Sofiane Ben Braham could’ve sent the home fans wild, but the ball hit Tarek Cherfaoui.
MCA had the best chance of the match to make it 1-0, when Abderrahmane Hachoud’s thunderous free-kick from 25-yards out slammed against the post.
It is also worth mentioning that there was crowd trouble towards the end, when both sets of fans started throwing stones at one another.