Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
VIDEO: Salah shines in ten-goal thriller with Sevilla
A week before the Serie A kicks off, AS Roma came up against Spanish side Sevilla in a friendly match.
What many would think to be an “even” game turned out to be a very one sided match for 70 minutes, but eventually the game ended 6-4 for the Italian side as Sevilla fought back to regain some of their pride.
Salah made himself known today with a selfless assist and a good strike to get his name on the scoresheet.
After receving a chip from Brazillian right back Maicon, Salah made a cheeky chip that went over the keeper and was slotted in by Edin Dzeko, who just joined the club 3 days prior.
Salah went on to recieve a pass inside the box which was taken calmly and struck the top right corner to make it 5-0.
Totti then scored a penalty after replacing Salah, and the Italian’s goal was followed by strikes from Suarez (twice), Reyes, and Coke for Sevilla to round out the match.
— AS Roma English (@ASRomaEN) August 14, 2015
Roma now await the Serie A to kick off, and their first match is up against Hellas Verona on the 23rd.