Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek joins Tala’a El-Gaish
Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek signed for Tala’a El-Gaish to join the team for two years in a free transfer deal.
Tala’a El-Geish officials finished all of the transfer procedures and Abdel-Malek signed his contract on Satudary.
The 35-year-old won the Egyptian Premier League this season with Zamalek. However, a few games before the league ended, Abdel-Malek announced unexpectedly that he will be leaving the White Knights.
Abdel-Malek received offers from Ismaily, Haras El-Hodod and Misr El-Maqassa, but he preffered a club that is based in Cairo.
Tala’a El Gaish finished 9th in the league with 52 points. Tarek Yehia will be leading the team this season after Talat Youssef’s resignation.