Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
OFFICIAL: Cameroon’s N’Jie completes Tottenham switch
Cameroon international and Olympique Lyonnais forward Clinton N’Jie has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur, according to the English club’s official Twitter account.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 15, 2015
N’Jie, who turns 22 today, is coming off the back of his first full season at the French club, in which he scored 8 goals in 33 appearances, of which only 15 were starts.
His international record with the Cameroonian national team is impressive; he has scored 6 times in just 11 appearances for the Indomitable Lions.
Clinton N’Jie will join England’s Harry Kane and Togo’s Adebayor as the third forward in the Tottenham squad, although the latter has been linked with other clubs for weeks.
Gambia host Cameroon in Group M of the 2017 AFCON qualifiers in just over three weeks’ time.