KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
OFFICIAL: Cameroon’s N’Jie completes Tottenham switch
Cameroon international and Olympique Lyonnais forward Clinton N’Jie has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur, according to the English club’s official Twitter account.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 15, 2015
N’Jie, who turns 22 today, is coming off the back of his first full season at the French club, in which he scored 8 goals in 33 appearances, of which only 15 were starts.
His international record with the Cameroonian national team is impressive; he has scored 6 times in just 11 appearances for the Indomitable Lions.
Clinton N’Jie will join England’s Harry Kane and Togo’s Adebayor as the third forward in the Tottenham squad, although the latter has been linked with other clubs for weeks.
Gambia host Cameroon in Group M of the 2017 AFCON qualifiers in just over three weeks’ time.