Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
OFFICIAL: Cameroon’s N’Jie completes Tottenham switch
Cameroon international and Olympique Lyonnais forward Clinton N’Jie has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur, according to the English club’s official Twitter account.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 15, 2015
N’Jie, who turns 22 today, is coming off the back of his first full season at the French club, in which he scored 8 goals in 33 appearances, of which only 15 were starts.
His international record with the Cameroonian national team is impressive; he has scored 6 times in just 11 appearances for the Indomitable Lions.
Clinton N’Jie will join England’s Harry Kane and Togo’s Adebayor as the third forward in the Tottenham squad, although the latter has been linked with other clubs for weeks.
Gambia host Cameroon in Group M of the 2017 AFCON qualifiers in just over three weeks’ time.