Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
OFFICIAL: Cameroon’s N’Jie completes Tottenham switch
Cameroon international and Olympique Lyonnais forward Clinton N’Jie has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur, according to the English club’s official Twitter account.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 15, 2015
N’Jie, who turns 22 today, is coming off the back of his first full season at the French club, in which he scored 8 goals in 33 appearances, of which only 15 were starts.
His international record with the Cameroonian national team is impressive; he has scored 6 times in just 11 appearances for the Indomitable Lions.
Clinton N’Jie will join England’s Harry Kane and Togo’s Adebayor as the third forward in the Tottenham squad, although the latter has been linked with other clubs for weeks.
Gambia host Cameroon in Group M of the 2017 AFCON qualifiers in just over three weeks’ time.