Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
OFFICIAL: Cameroon’s N’Jie completes Tottenham switch
Cameroon international and Olympique Lyonnais forward Clinton N’Jie has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur, according to the English club’s official Twitter account.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 15, 2015
N’Jie, who turns 22 today, is coming off the back of his first full season at the French club, in which he scored 8 goals in 33 appearances, of which only 15 were starts.
His international record with the Cameroonian national team is impressive; he has scored 6 times in just 11 appearances for the Indomitable Lions.
Clinton N’Jie will join England’s Harry Kane and Togo’s Adebayor as the third forward in the Tottenham squad, although the latter has been linked with other clubs for weeks.
Gambia host Cameroon in Group M of the 2017 AFCON qualifiers in just over three weeks’ time.